Take a moment and close your eyes. Picture the day of your much-awaited celebration unfold: the setting, food, music, attire, lighting, décor…everything just as you imagined it would be. And you…actually enjoying the moments that will soon become some of your most cherished memories. Now, open your eyes. Feel like some champagne? You’ve come to the right place.
Champagne’s team of wedding planners are committed to pursuing excellence in event planning while maintaining all of the fun. Their personal motto is live, laugh, love, and as a team of event planners they make it their personal goal to ensure you do all three while planning for your special day. Not a small feat when organizing such significant and memorable events, but the pleasure is all theirs. The result? You will minimize your stress while maximizing your joy. Now that deserves a toast.
● ● ●
The Champagne Standard:
- You work with your lead wedding planner for your entire planning process, with her undivided attention to your emails, questions, and planning needs.
- Your wedding planner will be the main consultant present for your wedding day, with the help of a trained assistant[s].
- Because we have a solid team of experienced wedding consultants, if your planner goes on vacation or is out of the office another wedding planner will be available to you until their return.
- Champagne is a team of wedding coordinators. While you work with one planner throughout the process, all of our planners work as a team to share knowledge with each other! So when you hire Champagne, you hire a huge resource of planners with different experiences, rather than just one individual.
- Prompt communication is one of our top priorities, so you can always count on hearing back from your wedding planner in a timely manner, oftentimes within a few hours.
- In the event that an emergency occurs with your planner, we always keep at least one planner available as an “insurance” and with our detailed documents she would be able to step in for her absence.
- Our planners and assistants all go through an extensive training program, ensuring that you are receiving Champagne’s well-known expert level of customer service!
- Another aspect of our company that sets us apart is that all of our staff are employees. This means their commitment and longevity with the company is much stronger, and you can count on your planner being with Champagne for years to come! Our planners don’t have other clients from other companies to deal with, and work exclusively with us.
- As employees of Champagne Wedding Coordination, your coordinator is able to focus on your wedding planning leaving the business duties to the proprietors.
- We find that one of the most important aspects of working with a planning company is that your services are tailored to your specific needs, and that your planner is a great personality match for you. This is true really for all vendors—as you’ll be spending one of your most memorable days of your life with them! One of our consultants meets with you to explain and tailor our services initially, but also to get to know you so that the match can be made! We don’t set you up with your initial meeting simply based on availability—we take it a step further by waiting to match you until we know more about you!
- Email support is included in all Champagne packages. We want the planning experience to be fun and as stress free as possible, so please feel free to email us as your questions arise!
- Let us do the dirty work: This motto comes from our unsurpassed level of customer service on your wedding day—we will be hands on, active, and present for all of your needs.
● ● ●
Champagne Wedding Coordination specializes in Wedding Planning and is located in Portland, Oregon. Planning a destination wedding or is Oregon your destination? Ask about our special destination wedding package and our Out of town Bride wedding planning package! We are currently booking 2014 and 2015 weddings.
● ● ●
Champagne Wedding Coordination’s work has been featured on:
BRIDES [Audrey & Jeremy’s Wedding on TLC’s Little People Big World]
The Perfect Palette [Modern Fun and Festive Wedding Inspiration]
Little People, Big World: Wedding Farm
Portland Bride & Groom Magazine [Winter/Spring 2013, Winter/Spring 2012, Summer/Fall 2012, Summer/Fall 2011, Claribelle & Van’s Wedding, Danielle & Nate’s Wedding]
Oregon Bride Magazine [Urban Industrial Rooftop
Industrial Shoot, Unveiled feature 2014, Sara & Matt’s Wedding]
Oregon Home Magazine [Summer 2011]
Style Me Pretty [Modern and Romantic Vineyard Wedding Inspiration, Portland Tuscan Inspired Wedding, Urban Orchard, Mandi & Darren’s Wedding, Wrap It Up Pretty, Winter Industrial]
Wedding Chicks [Whimsical Wedding Ideas]
Style Unveiled [Why hire a coordinator, Geometric Inspiration, Halloween, Katie & Michael’s Wedding, Button Inspiration, Ralph Lauren Wedding Inspiration Part 1 & 2]
Ruffled Blog [Annie & Evan’s Wedding]
Best Wedding Sites [Yellow & White Button Inspiration]
Bow Ties & Bliss [Bella Via inspiration, Yellow & White Inspiration]
Postcards & Pretties [Wedding Inspiration]
Engaged and Inspired [Wedding Inspiration]
Elizabeth Anne Designs [Yellow & Teal Wedding Inspiration]
Central Oregon Weddings [Vendor Spotlight]
Junebug Weddings [Jen & Nick’s Wedding]
Alt Blu [Vendor Spotlight]
One Candle Power [Inspiration]
AniA Collection [Vendor Spotlight]
One Stylish Bride [Mary & David’s Wedding]
Love & Lavender [Toni & Todd’s Wedding]
100 Layer Cake [Burk & Lydia’s Wedding]
Oregon Bride Magazine’s Best of: “Best Day of Wedding Coordinator 2012”, Runner up “Best Wedding Planner 2012”, Runner up “Best All around Vendor 2011”, Runner up “Best Wedding Planner 2011”, “Best New Wedding Vendor 2010” - Runner up “Best Wedding Planner 2013” & Runner up “Best Day of Wedding Coordinator 2013”, Runner up “Best Day of Wedding Coordinator 2014”, Runner up “Best Wedding Coordinator 2014”
Wedding Wire Bride’s Choice Awards 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014